Thursday, November 23, 2017

IMMODEST Release: Stone+Mantra


Hey Travelers!

I want to share an exciting news with all of you, which literally fills me with excitement, happiness and motivation.
I'm officially the Co-Owner of IMMODEST, a new store, focusing on Accessories, Tattoos and Poses.
I'm so happy to be able to let out my creativity along with my friend, making tattoos and accessories which I have always wanted to see and never found.
Above you can see our first release "Stone+Mantra", both the tattoo as well as the back wings and eyepiece are part of the fatpack.
Accessories details: The wings spin slowly in place behind you, creating a cool movement to any outfit.
Tattoo details: The tattoo comes in black and white as well as in 3 states.
Interested in more?
Find us inworld at IMMODEST!

I love all of you and am so happy to share this with all of you <3

Love
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment